May 26, 2014

The Book of Tomorrow - Cecilia Ahern




The Book of Tomorrow - Cecilia Ahern




Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.”
-Albert Einstein

I read this one after the book "Girl in the Mirror"... Had no hopes of it being a good book, but started reading it for the sake of it as I had issued the book from the library, so why waste money.... Let me bear the torture....
Initially the book was very boring... Didn't understand the present or the past of the characters, but slowly interest started building up...... The author had simply dragged the beginning, she could have made it more interesting.... Anyways, the book became interesting and then it took a firm grip on my mind... I wanted to know what would happen next... So I take back my words about Cecilia Ahern, she does have good books among her works (though not all)....
            Some things that I liked about the book... It teaches you one important thing "Your actions and words have effects and consequences on your future"

“What if we knew what tomorrow would bring? Would we fix it? Could we?”

- The Book of Tomorrow, Cecelia Ahern





No comments:

Post a Comment