May 27, 2016

LOVE!!!!!!!!

Love : Love in different forms : A child's innocent love, a teenager's crazy love, a man's/ woman's first love, a parent's unconditional love, God's love!!

Which is the best????

What is Love? Is it just some kind of reaction produced by the brain in response to some hormones? How can one best explain this wonderful feeling called Love?

I started writing this post all of a sudden with no intention of actually publishing it... I wanted to pen down (or rather type in this case) my emotions and feelings about love ; to be more specific about the love I share with a special person in my life....... None other than my dearest hubby Liju.......

Many times I ask myself some questions like Why do I love him? What did I first like in him? Do I really know the answers to these questions, that too I do not know...

I do not remember the first time I saw him. (He belonged to my parish when we were kids, his sister was my friend) I had never paid him any attention then.......But yes, I do definitely remember the first time he came to my house as the guy whose proposal has been initiated by both sets of parents..... This proposal had been initiated by few family friends two or three times earlier also, but then maybe the time was not up, both families hadn't taken it seriously before...

I had met many guys whose proposals had been rejected by me giving various silly excuses (Eg - When a mumbai proposal came - I want a guy from kerala, When a kerala proposal came - I want a mumbai based guy only, Other excuses - the guy is very thin, the guy still plays football, etc, etc.) My only intentions in those days were to delay marriage as much as possible... But then God had other plans.... On the day that he came to see me (pennukaanal), before I even saw him, my heart was telling me : "Tincy, your time is up!!!! No more goofing around!!!" It clearly meant God had destined us to be together! And I surrendered....

He is not really the type of guy I would have fallen for had it been a love marriage... But you know what, GOD knows what type is best for me and LIJU is exactly that (though I would not admit this to him ever!!!!!) He gives me almost everything I wish for (I don't wish for many great things though, just simple wishes) He loves me in a way only he can.... He gives me enough space, not unlike some guys I knows.... He has a kiddish nature that comes out only when he is alone with me (We are like kids, playing, talking and fighting like kids) I have not seen Liju show this nature of his before anyone else... Though he loses his temper very fast, he is really very paavam!!!! He is a foodie like me.... He hates it when I cry.... And the list goes on......

God really knows what we need in life... And for me, God really showed me how much HE loves me by giving me LIJU.... Love you da!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment